TalkVeganToMe is a pro-intersectional, compassionate, collaborative project intended to provide vegans old and new alike a central resource for commonly required information about veganism.
This app is intended to act as a repository of quick access information for vegans to handle everyday situations.
- TalkVeganToMe is editable by everyone, check out our contribution guide
- TalkVeganToMe works offline so you’re never stuck without the facts
- TalkVeganToMe always goes to the original sources for information
- Make the day-to-day lives of vegans easier by making information easily accessible
- Make vegan advocacy in all its forms easier to learn about, understand, and do
- Ensure we do not promote messaging which harm any other justice movements
- Embody the compassion that veganism typifies in all our material and interactions
- Ensure the accuracy of our information and provide full disclosure of mitigating information even if it undermines the argument being presented
- Not to engage in the gatekeeping of veganism (no-one can take away your V card)
- Not to use the platform to further the personal agenda or profit of the individual contributors
- Use the platform to promote inclusion and intersectional messaging wherever possible
- Remind ourselves and everyone else that veganism is about the animals, not the vegans